Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Black and Blue

Black and Blue- For Bullying

For those of you who have been bullied or are being bullied right now, you're not alone.
If you are someone who bullies others, Stop It.

We each have such an immense impact on those around us. The Power of One is real and we have the option to either use it for good or bad.
For some reason through out my life people have loved bullying me. Once again, at first I could not understand why God would let that happen to me. How could He allow His other children to abuse me so deeply? But I soon realized that some trials are not from God. He has given us the gift of agency (or the ability to choose) and He will not take that away from us. He could not control how others treated me. But over the years I have been so grateful for the hardships I went through. I grew so much closer to my Savior as I overcame extreme insecurities. He of all people I knew understood such brutal emotional abuse. He said in the New Testament:
"18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name’s sake, because they know not him that sent me." 
(John 15:18-21)
For those of you are struggling with this same trial I want to testify to you that your Father in Heaven loves you and that you are never ever alone! Don't let anyone let you believe any different. The only opinion that matters is yours and God's. Please love yourself because the greatest being in all the world, the Savior Jesus Christ, loves you. You are worth the life of a God. Our Savior Jesus Christ would die just for you. He would have died just for me. Please never feel that you are alone!  





No comments:

Post a Comment