Saturday, June 7, 2014

Blue


Blue-For Depression


Have you ever felt this way?
Have you ever cried out to the Lord in need? 
"...O Jesus, thou Son of God, have mercy on me, who am in the gall of bitterness, and am encircled about by the everlasting chains of death....

I have felt this way.
I can promise you that the Lord is always there.
Call out to Him.
And oh, what joy, and what marvelous light I did behold; yea, my soul was filled with joy as exceeding as was my pain!

 Yea, I say unto you...that there could be nothing so exquisite and so bitter as were my pains. Yea, and again I say unto you...that...there can be nothing so exquisite and sweet as was my joy."
~Alma 36:18-21

There have been several times, even years of my life where I felt without hope-drowning in the despair of depression.
But I can testify that the God lives.
He Loves Each of His children.

When the bitterness seems to be too much and the heart ache is too deep, please turn to our Savior Jesus Christ! The relief will not necessarily be immediate, but it will come. 
Jesus Christ knows You.
He is there when no one else can be. He can't always take the hurting away, but He can help you through. 
He has helped me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment